At CrossFit Hammersmith you will be taught by qualified coaches in a class setting, where each class lasts for an hour.
- Classes are limited to 8 members to ensure you are getting plenty of attention. This also allows us to make sure you’re moving safely, and to get you progressing accordingly.
- Each class will typically involve a dynamic warm up to prepare you for the days session and then we have a skill/strength component. This is where we refine your technique in specific movements, and then improve your strength in those moves.
- We then move on to the workout of the day or WOD (CrossFit loves it’s acronyms, but you’ll get the hang of them in no time). The WODs will be different in every session to keep things interesting, and to get you as fit as possible over a large range of components.
- Most of our classes are CrossFit classes, which follow the above format. We also have Strongman on Thursdays and Sundays. Neil sums this up perfectly saying come expecting to lift heavy weight and to sweat. We also have a competition class on Tuesdays and Saturdays. This isn't aimed at the best members in the gym, it is aimed at those who would like to compete in CrossFit at some level in the future. Here Sara will spend time teaching some more of the advanced moves, and preparing you to thrive in either your 1st CrossFit comp or your 51st.
- We also offering 1-2-1 training at the gym for those of you that would prefer to build up your confidence this way, or for those looking to accelerate your progression.